What this blog is for:

At this blog, we (Sara and Kyle) post when we update our private blog so you (people we know) can follow this blog with your RSS feed (google reader etc) or by email (see gadget below on the right) and know when we update stuff. If you want to be invited to our other blog, just leave a comment on a post. We don't want to exclude people we know, just people we don't. Happy reading!!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I must be getting old

So a quick summary of my last two weeks- work for six days (gone 14 hours a day), church, work for five days (14 hrs + again), hike a mountain, shop, church, fly to california. Through all of that I've gotten usually less than 7 hours of sleep (usually 6 except one day I got 7 and 1/2). That used to be no problem for me, but for some reason now I'm exhausted. I was going to hang out with some friends at 9:30 last night, which isn't even too late, but I ended up crashing on the couch instead. Maybe that has something to do with getting up before 5 every day..... Idk, but I do know that if this trend continues I won't make a very good college student this next semester.

1 comment:

  1. Hon, please don't have a schedule like that during school. That would be nuts.
    Love, your friend :)

    ReplyDelete