What this blog is for:

At this blog, we (Sara and Kyle) post when we update our private blog so you (people we know) can follow this blog with your RSS feed (google reader etc) or by email (see gadget below on the right) and know when we update stuff. If you want to be invited to our other blog, just leave a comment on a post. We don't want to exclude people we know, just people we don't. Happy reading!!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Eating vs Blogging

So Anthony told me that eating was optional and blogging was essential. That was the general idea of his argument to try to get me to write a blog post after I told him I was too busy with doing things essential to life, like eating. Well, I disagree with Anthony's conclusion; I think that eating is essential and blogging is not. I decided to research some stuff to prove him wrong.
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=how-long-can-a-person-sur

I came to these conclusions:
- If I went on a hunger strike with water allowed, I could probably live about 5 weeks.
- If I were trapped on a desert island with neither food nor water, I would probably last 1 day consciously, because I would go to sleep and not remember the rest.
- I would not actually ever give up food because I love it too much. So, unless I'm ever forced I guess I'll never know how long I could actually survive without food. I think I'm quite all right with that.
- If I weren't able to blog for the rest of my life, I would still have a happy and successful existence.
- Blogging and eating are not mutually exclusive activities, so I decided to make both Anthony and myself happy and write this post while eating a moist peace of carrot cake from Kneaders.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Sara! I'm so glad you got a blog!!! And holy cow, Kneader's carrot cake sounds so good right now...mmmm

    ReplyDelete