What this blog is for:

At this blog, we (Sara and Kyle) post when we update our private blog so you (people we know) can follow this blog with your RSS feed (google reader etc) or by email (see gadget below on the right) and know when we update stuff. If you want to be invited to our other blog, just leave a comment on a post. We don't want to exclude people we know, just people we don't. Happy reading!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finals

Finals are upon us as of tomorrow. Wow.

My roommates and I are all coping with it in different ways. Two of my roommates who have 7 am finals are studying hard trying to cram the last bits of information in before it's too late. Another roommate of mine has been asleep for well over an hour. I'm procrastinating and writing a blog.

I guess we all deal with stress differently...

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading your blog, does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i think i'm in the blogging to procrastinate category...
    good luck with all your finals!

    ReplyDelete